About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rodeo Recap

I'm finally back with some more photos from our trip to the rodeo. I hope my followers, yes all eight of you, have not given up on me ;-) Life has been hectic (in a good way) so as much as I've wanted to update the blog, I just haven't had the time to do so. I'm going to make more of an effort though because truly, it's always fun for me to come back and relive those moments.

And just for fun, click here to see how little she was this time last year :-)












(how you'll usually catch me: fixing her hair!)




















(amazed at the sight of the ferris wheel)









I'll be back tomorrow with more of Cassie & Mikey's kite flying adventures, but for now here is one of Brobee......


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures! love the boots and we totally need a Brobee kite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceci - you take the most beautiful pictures! Any tips for me? I have a good camera, I just need practice I suppose. Also, I have just a few followers but I think many read the blog from their Google Reader (like I do) so you probably have MANY more readers than you think! I know I ready yours religiously! Finally, Cassie is a doll, love all of the pictures! (and that Brobee kite is AWESOME!)

    ReplyDelete