About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm back with photos!

I only have a few to share since my macbook is still getting fixed and downloading these pics is a painfully s-l-o-w process on the old computer....


Getting around on Papa's shoulders.


Loving her pink cowgirl hat!




This little guy was just born a few days earlier and I just had to snap a shot because he reminded me of Cassie when she was born. See the heart between his eyes? Cassie was born with one too...you just have to look really close.



The petting zoo! This guy was crazy and started chasing us! I almost wet my pants from laughing so hard!



See what I mean? I'm trying to tell him to go away in this shot!



Finally, some friendlier animals!




Cassie's first carnival ride. I got worried when it started spinning a bit faster but she did just fine!




Taking a break.



First ride on the carousel with Papa....yay!! Is it me or does she look really serious?




So many decisions.....



Sleeping Beauty.



This one sums it up, My Sweeties :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment