About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flying high

Somehow, on what was supposed to be a quick diaper run to Toys R Us the other night, we ended up with some extra goodies in our shopping cart for CB. One of those was this awesome Brobee kite that we just couldn't resist. I haven't given a good CB update in a while, but just to briefly catch you up, her thing right now is Yo Gabba Gabba. Or No Bagga Bagga as she prefers to call it. It makes me laugh when I'm at work and I'm suddenly bouncing the theme song around in my head, "Muno, he's tall and friendly! Brobee, the little green one!" and so on, and so on......

So anyway, we picked up a kite for Mikey too since it wouldn't be any fun for him to just come over and watch us play. He was mad at us at first because he wanted the Brobee kite, but as you can see from the photos below, he quickly got over it. Cassie had a blast, Mikey had a blast, in fact I think the adults did too, right Chris? Being there and watching the kids play brought so many memories of my own childhood. I think that's just one of the many bonuses of having a kid sometimes, having fun doing the simplest things with them.













No comments:

Post a Comment