About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

This hurts more than being in the hospital

Before the ultrasound even revealed that we were expecting a baby girl, I had already envisioned what I wanted the baby's nursery to look like. I wanted a light and airy room for my baby. Some soft pinks thrown in, a chandelier, and a white girly, feminine crib.

This is what Cassandra (in case you haven't noticed I call her by her full name when she's in trouble) has done to that lovely crib that I thought she would cherish forever.

How and why Cassie would do this is beyond me....

A close up of the damage, chipped paint and all:
She's not even afraid to admit it. When asked what she's going to bite, she clearly replies "crib."

And this is the face she gives me when I scold her.
Terrible 2's, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Terrible two's here we come? Let me be the first to say surprise!! I think you are there already!! Just ask the little fighter. Lol!

    ReplyDelete