About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm home!


some pretty flowers from my Mama

I'm happy to report that my surgery went well and I'm finally out of the hospital! I'm a little sore but that is to be expected. I'm not well enough to sleep in my own bed yet because it sits so high, but even my living room sofa beats being in the hospital. Not having someone wake me up ever hour to check my vitals has been awesome!

Before Christmas rolled around, I teased Chris that the one gift I would like was a day off. A day off from him, Cassie, Dottie, work, cleaning, the house, etc. Not because I don't love them, but just because I would like some alone time. Being admitted to the hospital was not my idea of my day off so next time I should probably be careful what I wish for.

I missed my little fatty while I was in the hospital. I missed her silly personality, her hugs, and her I love you's [A-Wah-hooos]."

It's nice to be back home! Thanks again for the well wishes my lovely friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment