About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Realization


(loving how her little right eye shrinks when she's laughing too much)


My baby girl isn't so baby anymore. She is quickly becoming a bona fide big girl. Her vocabulary is all over the place. Last time I counted, (prior to her 18 month doctor's visit) I came up with a list of 70 words that she could pronounce. Too bad her current favorite word is "no." In fact, that was the first thing she had to say to me when I walked into her bedroom this morning. It made me wonder what happened to a simple "good morning?" And speaking of favorites, she already has favorite music. Just to name a few, she's currently singing along, or attempting to at least, to Lady Gaga, Pink, Kings of Leon, Taylor Swift, and Reik. She's a teenybopper trapped in the body of a toddler. And to further solidify the realization that she's growing up way too fast and in the blink of an eye, she used her potty twice today! This is all so exciting and sad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment