About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!



Yesterday marked Cassie's first visit to the Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham, Texas. It was a gorgeous afternoon to take the hour or so drive out to the country. Being a lover of ice cream, I was extra excited to bring Cassie along to check out the place where all of that yummy-ness is carefully created.  We took the 45 minute guided tour, enjoyed some ice cream of course, shopped around for some souvenirs in their Country Store, and snapped some photos. And when I write that we took the tour, that really means Aunt Yaya, Mikey, and I....Chris on the other hand spent the 45 minutes trying to wrangle up Cassie who misbehaved the entire time. My favorite moments of the tour were watching her pretend to lick the giant pictures of ice cream and say "peeeeese" followed by watching her hit Chris over the head and then kissing him on his cheek after he scolded her.

Some more silly photos:













No comments:

Post a Comment