About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

(Un)Happy New Year!

New Years Eve started off pretty good. I went to work, came home and cooked for our delicious dinner that evening. We ate, popped a few fireworks that evening and then came inside. Shortly after midnight, I started feeling some very painful and familiar chest pains. And here I am, almost a week later, writing this from the hospital while my surgery is being planned. This really sucks and not even how I imagined I would start off the new year.

To make a long story short, I'm having my gallbladder removed because it's causing issues with my pancreas and liver. I had these issues a few years ago, but somehow they managed to disappear, until now.

The worst part of this for me is not even the fact that I can't eat or drink anything until the issues with my pancreas resolve themselves, but the fact that my sweet Cassie can't visit me. This is going to be the longest week ever but I'm looking forward to getting out of here and feeling normal again.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are going through this. Hopefully after the surgery you will be better than ever! ((BIG HEALING HUGS!!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ceci,
    Hurry and get better so we can have a cheeto party!
    Love, Panda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for an easy recovery!! -TOni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm so happy to be at home recovering!

    ReplyDelete