About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sometimes the best things in life really are free

I thought I'd come back and share some photos from our trip to the park this past Sunday. Aunt Yaya & Mikey happened to be visiting, so it was perfect timing. And besides, Cassie is always up for a trip to the parque, as she calls it in Spanish, to feed the ducks and play on the swings.

I almost didn't take my camera on this particular day but I'm so happy that I did because these photos happen to be some of my new favorites. I can't help but to look at them and smile. We were making our way back around the park when we stopped to goof around in a field covered with leaves. It makes my heart happy when I look at these because the joy I see on Cassie's face is just priceless, and she loves her cousin Mikey oh so much.

It's funny because sometimes as parents, we're always looking for activities to do with our kids. We are willing to spend money on zoo and museum visits, trips to Chuck E. Cheese, and yet, sometimes the places that makes them the most happy is right under our nose. We are lucky to have this park so close to our house and I love that she gets out there and finds playing in what nature has to offer her just as exciting.































No comments:

Post a Comment