About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I should really be asleep

But just for fun, I thought I'd share some recent pics of Cassie.


It was so cold & rainy last weekend that we decided to play with the bubbles inside. I think Dottie enjoyed them more than Cassie.





Someone discovered their fat toe! Yuk!



I added this one just because she's cute. I mean, what else can I say?




We've threatened to send her back if she has one more temper tantrum! We had no idea they started so young!



Riding her new toy!



Riding off into the sunset like a true cowgirl!

1 comment: