About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's a lovely day!



And here's why: 

1. Cassie woke up bright and early and excited to see me still laying in bed when Chris brought her into our bedroom. She greeted me with a "Mama!" and a big hug and kiss....what a sweet girl.

2. Chris picked up breakfast for us so there was no need for me to cook or wash dishes this morning!

3. The sun is shining and it's nice and warm outside. I can't wait until Cassie wakes up from her nap so we can go outside and play!

4. Believe it or not, Chris and I are going out on a date tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment