About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Very funny Cassandra

So of all movies out there, Cassie's favorite is Shrek. She can watch it over and over and over and over and shows no signs of getting tired of it. She has parts of it already memorized and imitates the singing as well. Funny girl, eh? So funny, that her Dad thought it would be cute to tell her that I am Lord Farquaad. He says my black hair resembles Lord Farquaad....ha, well then that makes him a big green ogre in my book. So to be funny, before the scene with Lord Farquaad even begins, Cassie looks at me, points, and shouts Mama


She's lucky she's cute, otherwise she would be in deep trouble.


1 comment:

  1. LOL That's so cute... and very funny!!! She is a daddy's lil girl :-)

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your Family!!

    -The Bautista Family (aka Toni)

    ReplyDelete