About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Recap

I took the day off on Wednesday, the day before Christmas Eve, to finish up some last minute Christmas shopping and to hang out with my Cassie Bear. I had the day all planned out, we'll wake up, share some breakfast, lounge around, get a little crafty, bake Santa some cookies....sounded like a great day, right? WRONG! I ended up spending the better part of my day at the dealership waiting around to get my car fixed, wrestled with a very fidgety Cassie in the waiting area, got into an argument with my own mom over the phone that left me fuming, and walked out of there with new brakes and a couple of hundred dollars poorer.

Nonetheless, I went home and tried to make the best of it. And by that, I mean, I had some peanut M&M's to make me feel better. Chocolate always seems to do the trick. I gave myself a little pep talk and convinced myself that tomorrow would be a better day, and it was. I was excited about hanging out with Cassie again and getting ready to go to my parent's for some Christmas fun with the family. Cassie made out like a bandit and the house has been invaded by many more baby dolls and strollers.

I didn't take a ton of photos because for once, I didn't want to worry about lugging the camera or worry about the best lighting....I just wanted to be able to relish in the excitement of it all with Cassie and Chris.

I hope it was an awesome Christmas for all of my dear friends.

Getting crafty:



Christmas morning:
[It's a wonder Santa left us any presents under the tree. Since we didn't have time to bake homemade cookies, all we left him were some of Cassie's graham crackers. Apparently he didn't like them because he only took a bite out of one and left the rest. Sorry Santa!]







Fighting with her sister over a cracker:


She figured out this was a ball popper before even unwrapping it!

Loving her Little People:

And her Papa!



Okay, so I lied....maybe I did take more photos than what I originally thought ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment