About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy 9 Months My Piggy!

And I say Piggy in the sweetest, most loving way. I can't believe my sweet girl has been in this world with us just as long as she was inside the womb. 9 months seems like such a long time, but in reality, it just isn't. Since having Cassie, the minutes, hours, and days just seem to pass so quickly - I find myself constantly thinking how there is just never enough time. Never enough time to squeeze in all of the things I want to do with her or teach her how to do. The fact that we are just three months away from her first birthday is just so unreal to me. I look back at her photos from her first days at home with us and it's just amazing to see how much she has grown, she's her own little person now, with her very own personality. I feel so very blessed to have been given the greatest gift.

And I lovingly call her Piggy {just one of the many nicknames I have for her} because she just loves food so much. The only time she really cries is when I give her that last spoonful of baby food or she sips that last drop of formula and realizes it's all gone.....she may be sweet, but very serious when it comes to her food.

And with that, I'll leave you with a glimpse at her 9 month photo. I'll be back with more photos soon, I'm sure we'll have tons since we're heading to the rodeo tomorrow afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment