About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Friday, February 26, 2010

If only Weli knew....

I remember being a kid and my Mom making a huge deal about messing up the beds after she had made them each day. We weren't allowed to sleep on our comforters or just lounge around in bed, unless of course we were going to sleep. I always thought my Mom was a little OCD about that, but I guess being a stay at home mom to 4 kids was a lot of work, and making the beds over and over was probably the last thing she wanted to do.

Well dear Mom, guess what Cassie was doing in your spare bedroom while you were out of town?

























1 comment: