About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear Jake

A couple of days ago, Cassie received a sweet and unexpected letter in the mail from her oldest cousin Jake. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Jake is 9 years old, the oldest of Cassie's cousins (well on my side of the family anyway) and for whatever reason, they cling to one another when we are all together. He spoils her with hugs and even willingly shares his Nintendo DS with her. It's so cute watching them play together. And just as much as they play together, they are equally inquisitive of one another. I remember him asking me why she drooled so much when she was just a few months old, and she gets a kick out of trying to yank off his glasses or pat his spiky hair.

Here they are together back in December:


And here she is working on her letter this evening:


No comments:

Post a Comment