About Me:

United States
Better known as Ceci {pronounced Ceh-see}. I'm Chris' wife and Cassie's Mama. Words that I would say describe me: insomniac, laid back, a daydreamer, procrastinator, loved, paper snob, silly, happy...you get the idea.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

20 whole months

My girl is 20 months old today. I haven't had a lot of time to play with my camera lately so I don't have a lot of photos to post, but that doesn't mean that I can't take the time to tell you what she's like these days, right? At 20 months old, this is how I like to describe her: sweet, shy at times, sensitive, hater of hot food, overly attached to her Lollie, lover of music, silly, the most awesome giver of bear hugs, loves to sing and dance, smart, loves her books, shoe lover, playful, demanding, cheeto lover, but most of all,  perfectly mine. Happy 20 months my love!

Just a quick snapshot from this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment